This week, I’m going to do some blog posts about my recent vacation to Rehoboth Beach, DE. Little Pearl and I returned on Saturday, and this is my first day back to work officially.
Lessons about Dogs
- Dogs are way, way cuter than people.
- People who have both dogs and children would prefer to talk about their dogs.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach before October 1.
- Dogfish Head Brewery makes excellent beer.
- Dog-friendly dining is available at Dogfish Head Brewery & at Grotto Pizza on Rehoboth Ave.
- Dog collars cost 6x as much as they should at the doggie boutique.
- Designer mutts made with a poodle are in high demand.
- Dogs don’t have any mores about statutory rape.
- There are french fries and taffy mashed into the boardwalk specifically for dogs.
- Dogs especially enjoy the odor of dead things.